Questions & Answers
Below are a few of the common questions clients ask about our Pet Wellness Plans.
Ask a Different Question
Submit the form below and we'll be back in touch to answer your question!
- Can I pay for a full year up front?
Yes, when you sign up for your Wellness Plan, you can pay for the entire year.
At the time of enrollment, a $35 one-time membership fee is collected.
- Do Wellness Plans renew automatically after a year?
Yes, unless you cancel it, your plan renews automatically every year.
- How do I make the monthly payments?
When you sign up for your plan, you enter your payment information (credit card) into a secure portal. You can withdraw money whenever you want between the 1st and 15th of each month.
- How does a Pet Wellness Plan help me manage my finances?
Even if your pet is in good health, preventive and routine care can quickly add up.
Our Pet Wellness Plans provide you with a simple monthly payment option, so you know exactly how much your core pet care will cost each month. There are no surprises.
Wellness plans, by spreading out payments, help to avoid the problem of larger bills each time you bring your pet to the vet.
- I have more than one pet. Can I get a discount on multiple wellness plans?
You only have to pay the $35 enrollment fee once when you register multiple pets at the same time (not for each pet).
- My pet is getting older. Does it make sense to buy a Wellness Plan?
Wellness Plans assist senior pets in remaining healthy as they age. Your Wellness Plan can be customized to meet your pet's unique recurring needs, including those associated with aging! Wellness Plans for senior pets include all of the standard core services, as well as screening for a variety of age-related diseases and disorders.
- My pet is young and healthy. Does it make sense to buy a Wellness Plan?
Preventive veterinary care for young animals can help them live longer. Puppy/kitten vaccinations are included in the monthly fee when you enroll your pet in a Wellness Plan.
- Should I invest in a Pet Wellness Plan every year?
It comes highly recommended by us! Pet Wellness Plans assist our clients in budgeting for routine veterinary care and ensuring that our patients receive the medical attention they require on a regular basis.
- What happens if my pet passes during the 12-month commitment?
If your pet passes during your 12-month commitment, we will immediately cancel the plan.
- What is the difference between a Pet Wellness Plan and pet insurance?
The types of veterinary services covered by Wellness Plans and pet insurance are different, even though they both help you manage the costs of your pet's veterinary care.
Vaccinations and routine exams are included in Wellness Plans, while Pet Insurance covers emergency services, accidents, and specific illnesses.
- What types of Pet Wellness Plans do you offer?
- Will the Wellness Plan cover all of my pet's healthcare needs?
All cats and dogs require routine care. Wellness plans cover this (core vaccines, heartworm prevention, flea prevention, and more). Additionally, you will receive a 10% discount on any additional services your pet requires, excluding food and grooming.